“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”
All information is at our finger tips. We have no need for memory. But information alone does not transform. As the words of God take root in our souls they gain the power to transform us.
- Monday: Hebrews 11:13-16 and Revelation 21:1-8
- Tuesday: Hebrews 11:17-19 and Genesis 22
- Wednesday: Hebrews 11:20 and Genesis 27
- Thursday: Hebrews 11:21 and Genesis 48
- Friday: Hebrews 11:22 and Genesis 50:22-26
- Saturday: Hebrews 11:23 and Exodus 2:1-10
- Sunday: Hebrews 11:24-27 and Exodus 2:11-15
As you read about God, how he has revealed himself, and his ways, take a few minutes to consider these questions.
- What connects with you or stands out today?
- What does this say about God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) and how do you respond to that?
- How does this relate to all areas of your life–relationships, work, rest, neighborhood, etc?
- Monday: Pray that God would strengthen your faith in an area where it feels weak.
- Tuesday: Use Hebrews 11:6 to guide your prayers.
- Wednesday: Pray for a friend who does not have faith in Jesus.
- Thursday: Use Hebrews 11:13-16 to guide your prayers.
- Friday: Pray that Trailhead would hear God and act in faith as he leads.
- Saturday: Use Hebrews 12:1-3 to guide your prayers.
- Sunday: Pray for openness and presence before you join others for worship this evening.
To live life with someone we have to interact with them and spend time together. It is no different with God. As you connect with God remember that others are doing this with you today. It is a way we are the body of Christ together.